Saturday, February 6, 2021

Thank You so much

 Dear Friends Good morning.

Today I did a Thank You card for my Doctor

Method

I took a white card base and adhered a green panel onto that I stamped a set of squirrels in brown using my Misti. It is a God send Thank You Melanie. Then I stamped flowers, a cake and drink in their hands. I added the sentiment Thank You so much It is an unbranded clear stamp using the Distress Oxide colour Pine needles. I outlined the squirrels using the brown from the Twin marker Pen set and also added pink to their lips and black to their eyes. I coloured the bodies in a shade of brown using Colleen water colour pencils. I added three white colour gems to add the bling to the card. I stamped a squirrel on the envelope too. This is my little card for my doctor 


Product used

Misti Stamping tool

Clear stamps (unbranded)

Twin marker pen set from Chang Li

Colleen watercolour pencils

Inks used brown, pink and green-Distress oxides Pine needles

white gems

Glue, scissor

Tips

I always take a rough sheet of paper and stamp before stamping on the cardstock which has helped me to save good cardstock.

If i cut foam tape or any sticky surface I clean the scissor though it is kept separate for cutting such stuff so that I dont harm my good scissors.

Thank You

Stay safe and Blessed

Surekha Galagoda

2 comments:

  1. Super project , love the colours, paper and image too. Have a lovely week. .xx
    Robot is around me again.. ggggr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much for your kind words. Stay safe and blessed

    ReplyDelete