Monday, February 8, 2021

Greatful

  •  Good afternoon friends



Today I made a set of 12 Thank You cards and they are dedicated to my sister to whom I am so greatful.

Method

I selected the clear stamps i wanted to use on my cards and stamped them in one go. Then I coloured them using watercolors,alcohol markers and twin markers. I then fussy cut every image and kept it aside. Usin g my bonefolder I creased and folded the cards. Then I stamped the sentiment Thank You on all 12 cards. Next I adhered the little images to the cardbase using foam squares to give dimension. I need a lot of Thank You cards and it was done.

Materials used

Cardstock

Black ink

Mini Misti stamping tool

Colleen Watercolour pencils

AltE New Artist Marker Starter set [Cotton Candy and Frayed leaf]

Twinmarker pen set by Changli 

Tip

 Be careful while colouring not to leave ink pads open as this can ruin your cards. Once bitten twice shy.

Thank You 

Stay safe and blessed

Surekha Galagoda 

No comments:

Post a Comment