Friday, February 5, 2021

More Love

 Good afternoon ladies

Love is in the air and people are getting ready to celebrate Valentines Day so what better way to use the pattern paper to make a card to celebrate love and this is for my Daughter and her partner who will be celebrating too.



I took a heart ball pattern paper[ I think it is made in China] and pasted it to a white card base. Then I cut three layers of a heart and stacked it to give dimension. I attached it using foam squares. I found a pattern paper butter fly and cut another layer in old packaging to give dimension. Then attached it using a foam square. I attached two silver and red hearts to the heart using foam squares to add the bling. The sentiment Love You was stamped using a purple colour ink pad from Stamp It and it was a gift from a friend of mine. 

I am attaching this card to 

http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/

Thank You

Stay safe and blessed

Surekha Galagoda

No comments:

Post a Comment