Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Round and Round

 Good afternoon friends



I used different circles to make this card. On the blue background I stamped pink circles using bubble wrap. This is the first time I tried and was satisfied though I couldnt get all circles as I desired. Then I used die cuts in the shape of circles and colored them in Pink and blue on the edges using my twin marker pens.I adhered the circles to the card background using foam squares. The heart at the centre was adhered using liquid glue. I buy the large glue bottle and pour it into two small bottles and use and I love the glue. Though it is cheap it does a really good job.  I die cut the love you die and adhered it using liquid glue.

Items used 

Twin marker pens by Changli

Die cuts circles, flowers and sentiment Love you [All unbranded]

Bubblewrap

Pink colour ink by Crystal

I am linking this card to 

makethecardschallenge.com

Thank You

Stay safe and blessed

Surekha Galagoda

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried the bubble wrap technique. I bet it was fun.

    Thanks for sharing your pretty card at Cut it Up for our All You Need is Love challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color combination and design! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Card Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARD CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete