Friday, February 12, 2021

Welcome Babies( kittens]

A very good evening ladies


I made this card to welcome two cat families to our home. We have six kittens three are almost one month while the other three were born on 10th February. If possible I will take to pix and attach.

Now to my card. I adhered a red cat patterned paper to the base of my card. I wanted to use something red as it is the month of Valentine. I stamped all the images Ie the cats and the house using a Art Impressions Clear stamps crazy cat cubbies. The set include dies too and I got it from Janis as a gift of Cat Hop. Thank you Janis and Art Impressions. I coloured the images using Colleen water colour pencils and Twin Marker pens from Hangli. I stamped the sentiment You Clever cat using brown ink to a cream colour card stock and cut it to size. I didnt add any bling as I thought it would crowd the card. What do you think.   

I am linking this card to

https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com

http://craftyanimals.blogspot.com/



Thank you

Stay safe and blessed

Surekha Galagoda



2 comments:

  1. Such a darling and precious card, Shurekha. I love kitties! Enjoy your precious little kitties. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us on the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Lori (DT at Lemon Shortbread)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little kitty card. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete